Timothy and Jonathan Harris
- Blueberry (1993, 1995-1996) - light blue body with dark blue spots and canes and red and dark green spots
- Blackberry (1995-1996) - purple body with dark purple, green, salmon-pink and yellow spots
- Cranberry (1993, 1995-1996, 1998-2009) - pink body with yellow, green and dark pink spots
- Goldberry (1996-December 2012) - golden brown body with dark pink canes and brown and green spots
- Gooseberry (1993 only) - pale greenish-yellow body with dark yellow canes and dark blue, red, olive green and pale blue spots
- Greenberry (1998-2009) - green body with green, dark purple, yellow and white spots
- Honeyberry (1993 only) - pastel pink body with white and dark pink spots
- Mulberry (1995-December 2012) - Royal blue base with blue canes and dark blue and purple spots
- Roseberry (1996-1998) - pink body with pink and brown canes and dark pink and brown spots. Brown spots appear iridescent white in reflected light but brown when held up to the light.
Silver leaf was added to Cranberry, Goldberry, Greenberry and Mulberry in 1998.
Baluster perfume bottle about 13 cm high with the stopper, 7 cm wide and 5.5 cm deep. This example has a frosted stopper, but they are also known with stoppers the same colour as the bottle body. Image courtesy of Mike Collinson.
Cylinder vase 14.0 cm high and 4.5 cm in diameter. The perfume bottle is 10.2 cm high (13.1 cm with the stopper), 7.0 cm wide and 5.4 cm deep. Image courtesy of Mike Collinson.
Oval vase in the early cranberry colourway.
An early cranberry perfume bottle, which is 15.5 cm high including the stopper (12 cm high without the stopper) and 7.6 cm diameter at the widest part. Image courtesy of Mike Collinson.
Rare rabbit paperweight in the early cranberry colourway (the spots are present but hard to see in this photograph), with ears in clear glass, 6.5 cm long, 4 cm wide, 3.5 cm high.
Pictures coming soon.
Amphora perfume bottle, 13 cm high, 6.5 cm maximum diameter, oval in section.
Honeyberry globe perfume bottle, 8 cm high, 5.3 cm diameter. The stopper here is of frosted glass, but stoppers of the base body colour are also known. Image courtesy of Mike Collinson.
Flattened globe vase, 8.5 cm diameter.
Bird paperweight, 6.5 cm long x 5 cm high.
Salt and pepper pots, 8.2 cm high x 5.7 cm wide, including the silver tops. The tops pull off and push on, sealed by an inner rubber ring. The pots were made around 1995.
Salt and pepper pots without the silver tops.
Amphora perfume bottle, 13 cm high, 6.5 cm diameter.